The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Wednesday, March 15, 2006

    Good Services? I beg your pardon

    I went back to study in school yesterday and I was realy pissed with the SBS bus driver. I was walking towards to the busstop along the holland road and I saw 95 just reaching the bus stop. So I started running and flagging the bus like a mad woman with my labstop and a bag of grocery. I was only about 2 meters from the busstop and the bus driver just gave me a look and drove off. I was damn pissed off!!!!!! Argh... ISn't everything about good services? There are indeed nice and polite bus drivers and I really wonder why some bus drivers are just so EVIL! Shucks! I wanted to write and complain about this matter. But I was too lazy to start. Sheesh...

    Anyway, on a happier note. I went to the vanity fair yesterday! I think I will miss it after I graduate. Anyway, I bought this blusher moouse which I love to bits. Kekeke.. it just looks so natural. Although it's pretty more expensive than other blusher that was selling there, I'm glad that I bought it. I love it!!!! *muacks*


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 11:37 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela